By Sylvain Ratabouil
About This Book
- Create excessive functionality cellular purposes with C/C++ and combine with Java
- Exploit complex Android gains similar to pix, sound, enter, and sensing
- Port and reuse your personal or third-party libraries from the prolific C/C++ ecosystem
Who This ebook Is For
Are you an Android Java programmer who wishes extra functionality? Are you a C/C++ developer who doesn’t are looking to trouble with the complexity of Java and its out-of-control rubbish collector? do you need to create quick in depth multimedia purposes or video games? If you’ve responded sure to any of those questions then this booklet is for you. With a few basic wisdom of C/C++ improvement, it is possible for you to to dive headfirst into local Android development.
What you'll Learn
- Build your first Android local undertaking from scratch
- Communicate with Java via Java local Interfaces
- Learn the main layout intricacies of making a local OpenGL ES 2.0 photos application
- Initialize, play, and list sound and song with OpenSL ES
- Handle enter occasions and sensors to create assorted interplay types
- Port an latest library on Android by way of compiling commonest C++ frameworks on Android
- Interface and optimize the present code with RenderScript
- Combine portraits, sound, enter, sensors, and physics on your application
Android NDK is all approximately injecting high-performance and conveyable code into your cellular apps by means of exploiting the utmost velocity of the gadget they run on.
This e-book will help you create C/C++-enabled cellular functions and combine them with Java. The books starts off with educating you ways to entry local API and port libraries utilized in probably the most profitable Android purposes. subsequent, you'll stream directly to create a true local program venture during the whole implementation of a local API and porting latest third-party libraries. relocating ahead, you'll the right way to entry the keyboard and enter peripherals and browse accelerometer or orientation sensors. ultimately, you'll dive into extra complex subject matters equivalent to RenderScript.
Read Online or Download Android NDK: Beginner's Guide - Second Edition PDF
Best application development books
A pragmatic advisor to put in and configure the GlassFish four software server and strengthen Java EE 7 purposes to be deployed to this serverAbout This BookInstall and configure GlassFish 4Covers all significant Java EE 7 APIs and comprises new additions resembling JSON ProcessingPacked with transparent, step by step directions, useful examples, and easy factors.
Construct proximity functions for iOS utilizing Apple's groundbreaking iBeacon technologyAbout This BookBuild apps for iPhone and iPad that comprehend indoor place utilizing iBeaconExplore advertisement possibilities and achieve insights into the Bluetooth iBeacon items which are at present to be had within the marketplaceThis is a step by step instructional that may improve your skillset required to enhance iBeacon applicationsWho This publication Is ForThis ebook is meant for iOS builders who're curious to benefit approximately iBeacon and need to begin construction functions for iOS.
Grasp prime quality software program improvement pushed by means of unit testsAbout This BookDesign and enforce powerful method parts by way of the de facto unit trying out general in JavaReduce illness cost and upkeep attempt, plus at the same time elevate code caliber and improvement paceFollow a step by step instructional supplying the fundamental suggestions in line with real-world eventualities and code walkthroughsWho This e-book Is ForNo subject what your particular historical past as a Java developer, no matter if you are easily drawn to build up a security web to minimize regressions of your computer program or in enhancing your server-side reliability in keeping with powerful and reusable parts, unit checking out is the best way to cross.
- Windows Azure Programming Patterns for Start-ups
- Django Essentials
- Getting Started with Gulp
- Real-time Web Application Development using Vert.x 2.0
- Nginx Essentials
Additional info for Android NDK: Beginner's Guide - Second Edition
Android NDK: Beginner's Guide - Second Edition by Sylvain Ratabouil